Panko Shrimp with Honey Mustard Aïoli Sauce
A quick and simple party favorite.
Belcour Cookbook, Brunch, Entertaining, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch
- 1 lb large shrimp, (package should say 10-15, referring to 10-15 shrimps per lb.) peeled and deveined, tail on
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup flour
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 t.salt
- ½ t. black pepper
- Canola Oil
Honey Mustard Aïoli Sauce
- 1 T. Lemon juice
- 1 T. Belcour Honey Mustard Sauce (to taste)
- 1 t. Dried Oregano
- 2 T. Ketchup
- 2 T. Mayonnaise
- Blender or Food Processor
More recipes with:
belcour-honey mustard pepper sauce, panko, seafood, shellfish
- Pour all ingredients for the honey mustard sauce into your blender or food processor and pulse for a minute or two.
- Mix salt and pepper with the flour and stir well.
- Dust shrimp with the flour.
- Dip shrimp in the egg white and then Panko.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees in deep enough oil to submerge shrimp. Fry until golden brown and serve hot with honey mustard hot sauce.
Note: This battered Panko shrimp also make a delicious Po Boy’s Sandwich. Butter roll spread Honey Mustard Aioli sauce over the roll, add Panko Shrimp, lettuce, and tomato.
Belcour Honey Mustard Scotch Bonnet Sauce contains roasted garlic, however, if you desire more garlic in the sauce, roast 2 garlic cloves, crush them and add to the sauce
Leave a Reply