Belcour Smoked Salmon Rolls
A delicious marriage of seasoned cream cheese and smoked fish.
- 4 oz Smoked Salmon (or Smoked Marlin)
- 4 oz. Plain Cream Cheese
- 1T. Belcour Honey Ginger Pepper Sauce or Belcour Pepper Jam
- 1 T. of Capers (reserve ½ T. for garnishing)
- 1 t. lime juice or lemon juice
- 2 t. diced chives- finely diced (reserve 1t for garnishing)
More recipes with:
- In a medium bowl mix the plain Cream Cheese and Belcour Honey Ginger Pepper Sauce (or Belcour Pepper Jam). Add the capers, chives, and lime or lemon juice.
- Using a knife carefully spread the pepper jam mixture onto thin 2 inches by 3 inches slices of smoked salmon. Roll the smoked fish slices and place them on a platter. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, slice each roll diagonally in two, pierce each half with a toothpick and garnish with reserved chives and capers.
- Serve as an hors d’oeuvre with salt crackers.
Note: Belcour Honey Ginger is also delicious in Smoked Salmon sandwiches.
If making sandwiches, spread the cream cheese over the bread, then spread the Honey Ginger Sauce, then the salmon, sprinkle with capers, and serve.