Sweet Potato Pancakes
A heartier version of a North American breakfast favorite served with Guava Jam instead of syrup.
- ½ cup roasted sweet potato
- ½ cup milk
- 4 T. flour
- 1 T. melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. baking soda
- ½ t. nutmeg
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- vegetable oil
- Belcour Guava Preserve warmed
- Countertop Blender
- Nonstick frying pan
More recipes with:
- Scoop out the inside of the roasted sweet potato and discard the skin
- Mix all ingredients in a blender to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a skillet with ½” of vegetable oil over medium-high heat
- Ladle the pancake batter in batches.
- Cook until the pancakes are golden on both sides, flipping once.
- Serve with warmed Belcour Guava Preserve instead of syrup or whipped with cream or Mascarpone