Strawberry Summer Salad
A delicious summer salad.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz Feta crumbled – more if desired
- 4 C Mesclun of lettuce
- 3 T Candied Walnuts crumbled
- 2 T. Belcour Sorrel Chutney
- 1/2 C. EVO – Olive Oil
- 1/4 C. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T. Honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Purple Microgreens – for garnish
No special equipment required.
More recipes with:
- Whisk salad dressing ingredients together.
- Slice strawberries. Wash, drain, and tear lettuce.
- Toss strawberries, tomatoes and nuts with lettuce.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta and toss with about 1/3 of the salad dressing.
- Serve remaining dressing on the side.
- Sprinkle some feta on top and garnish with purple microgreens.