Passion Fruit Mimosa
A refreshing Summer Brunch Drink
- 2 cups unsweetened passion puree freshly made or store-bought puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup simple syrup (boil 1 cup sugar with 2 cups water until sugar is dissolved)
More recipes with:
- Chill 1 bottle Champagne or sparkling white wine, such as Prosecco
- Make simple syrup and add honey, mix well. Scoop out the flesh on 6-8 passion fruit and pour into a blender with seeds and water pulse twice each time for 30 seconds. Strain to remove seeds.
- Add puree to the simple syrup stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Put in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Add a small amount of the chilled passion fruit mixture to champagne flutes and fill with chilled champagne.
Author: Belcour Preserves