Bok Choy Salad with Honey Ginger Salad Dressing
A crunchy, delicious salad with Asian flavours
- 1 pack ramen noodles with seasoning
- 3 bunches fresh bok choy washed and thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
Honey Ginger Dressing
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 T. Belcour Honey Ginger Pepper Sauce
- 1 t. Asian green mustard
- ½ t. sesame seed oil
- ½ t. wasabi paste
- 1 T. Mirin
- 2 t Honey
- 1 T. light soy sauce
- ¼ t. salt
No special equipment required.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ramen noodles on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with seasoning from the package and bake for ten minutes or until golden.
- Place all dressing ingredients in the blender and blend on medium speed until emulsified. Toss with bok choy and red onion and crumble ramen noodles over the top.
- NB This salad can also be made with Kale instead of bok choy. If using Kale remove the spine by slicing down 2 sides of the spine of the leaf before slicing
Author: Belcour Preserves