Bok Choy Salad with Honey Ginger Salad Dressing
A crunchy, delicious salad with Asian flavours
- 1 pack ramen noodles with seasoning
- 3 bunches fresh bok choy washed and thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
Honey Ginger Dressing
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 T. Belcour Honey Ginger Pepper Sauce
- 1 t. Asian green mustard
- ½ t. sesame seed oil
- ½ t. wasabi paste
- 1 T. Mirin
- 2 t Honey
- 1 T. light soy sauce
- ¼ t. salt
No special equipment required.
More recipes with:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ramen noodles on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with seasoning from the package and bake for ten minutes or until golden.
- Place all dressing ingredients in the blender and blend on medium speed until emulsified. Toss with bok choy and red onion and crumble ramen noodles over the top.
NB This salad can also be made with Kale instead of bok choy. If using Kale remove the spine by slicing down 2 sides of the spine of the leaf before slicing.
Author: Belcour Preserves