Sorrel Chutney log
A simple and flavourful snack or hors d'oeuvre.
Belcour Cookbook, Entertaining, Hors d'oeuvres, Vegetarian
- 8 oz. plain cream cheese or 8oz. log of goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 bottle of Belcour Sorrel Chutney
- Salt crackers
No special equipment required.
More recipes with:
belcour sorrel chutney, cheese
- Place plastic wrap over the cheese.
- Flatten the cream cheese into an oblong shape using a rolling pin.
- Brush on the ¾ of the bottle of Belcour Sorrel Chutney. Starting at one end roll the oblong of cream cheese into a log.
- Chop nuts in a food processor. Roll the log in the nuts (optional)
- Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Serve on a platter with a generous supply of salt crackers or biscuits when entertaining.
Note: You can also roll the outside of the log in roasted nuts such as pistachio, walnuts, or almonds.
Leave a Reply