Steamed Fish with ScallionsApril 13, 2017
Belcour Guava CheesecakeApril 13, 2017
- 12 oz. of tofu drained on paper napkins
- 2 T. soy sauce (or Braggs )
- 1 t. Belcour Honey Mustard Pepper Sauce
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 stalks of scallion, chopped green and white parts only
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 T. fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 1 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- Drain tofu, cut into cubes
- Whisk soy and hot sauce together and pour over tofu and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Sauté scallion, garlic, ginger in olive oil until almost dry and crispy.
- Add tofu and soy and stir to coat.
- Add cilantro and serve with white Jasmin rice