Tofu with scallion and soy sauceApril 13, 2017
Tropical Fruit CrumbleMay 26, 2017
page 253 of the Belcour Cookbook
- 1 cup graham cracker or Ovaltine biscuits
- 4 oz. of chopped pecans or walnuts (optional – if not using nuts, increase chopped cookies by 4 oz.)
- 4 T. melted butter
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 3 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup honey or Guava preserve
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 T. lime zest
- 1 Bottle (7 oz.) Belcour Guava Preserves
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Chop cookies and nuts in a food processor. Mix with melted butter and using fingers, press mixture firmly into 10” spring-form pan. Place in oven for five minutes.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth and well blended. Add the eggs, one at a time, and continue to mix just until incorporated. Pour filling into cooled crust. Bake for an hour, until the filling begins to brown slightly and the center begins to crack. Let cool for about 30 minutes.
- Slightly warm a bottle of Belcour Guava Preserves and spread over the top. Serve with a little fresh, whipped cream.